This blog is dedicated to pretty much anything that interests me at the moment. Since I tend to be a bit of a geek (at times anyway), this blog will reflect that part of my nature.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Mission Statement

The purpose of this blog is to give me (and visitors to this blog) a place to rant, rave, and otherwise express my opinons to the web-surfing world at large. The topics covered here will be pretty much whatever I (and the visitors to this blog) find interesting. Since my interestes tend twards the geeky (computers, science fiction, Art Bell), that will be mostly what I will post about. That doesn't mean that I am not open to other subjects of course. Anything that is interesting is fair game here. So relax and enjoy, and post your own opinions.

1 Comments:

Blogger vavu2001 said...

I believe in ghosts to a certain extent. I have in the past felt the presence of loved ones who have recently passed away. It's a strange feeling that I can not (in my skeptically conditioned mind) deny.

I am skeptical about other forms of paranormal phenomenon. When I was a kid, I was a big believer in the whole UFO thing. I spent hours looking at the summer night sky in hopes of seeing one, but I never did. As I learned more about science, I became more skeptical about the whole thing. The subject does interest me though, and if solid (undeniable) proof is presented, I will believe. In a nut shell, while I believe that in the "wild vast reaches of space" there is no doubt intelligent life other than us, I am not sure they are visiting us on a daily basis.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home